Taylors Floral 1
The term Mandala is applied to any form that represents cosmic energy in the physical world and reminds the viewer of universal serenity and grace. Mandalas are present in many ancient religions; spiritual geometric configurations that aim to represent our relationship to the infinite. They draw the viewer in, creating an opportunity for contemplation. Artist Anneke Stewart has adapted the kaleidoscopic nature of the Mandala seeking to provoke a translation of the essence of the given subject matter. Anneke believes art has the power to influence the energy of the viewer so with that in mind she aims to create artworks that emanate positivity. Anneke first started creating Photographic Mandalas in 2005. Since then Anneke has gone on to create over 400 Mandala images.
These 297mm x 297mm prints can come unframed, or framed in white or black frames.
A Photographic Mandala of New Zealand Native Flora. The original image was taken looking out towards Godley Head, Taylors Mistake. Anneke's collection of NZ Floral Mandala Prints speaks of the beauty and serenity of New Zealand Flora. Her investigation of symmetry via this subject matter has led her to create a collection of work that embodies a peaceful calm; a grounding and nurturing presence.
All rounds are custom made to order.
Expect a 2 week production time before shipped.
- The mandala rounds are printed on board and hang flush against the wall.
- The standard sizes are 600mm, 800mm and 1200mm diameter and are limited editions of 10, 5 and 3 respectively.
- Custom sizes are available on request.
- The works are also available as A3 or Square prints – stockist inquiries are welcome.
- Please email Anneke if you have any inquiries.