Taylors Floral 1
A Photographic Mandala of New Zealand Native Flora. Original image taken looking out towards Godley Head, Taylors Mistake.
Anneke's collection of NZ Floral Mandala Prints speaks of the beauty and serenity of New Zealand Flora. Her investigation of symmetry via this subject matter has led her to create a collection of work that embody a peaceful calm; a grounding and nurturing presence.
Mandalas are present in many ancient religions; spiritual geometric configurations that aim to represent our relationship to the infinite. They draw the viewer in, creating an opportunity for contemplation. Anneke has adapted the kaleidoscopic nature of the mandala seeking to provoke a translation of the essence of the given subject matter. Anneke believes art has the power to influence the energy of the viewer so with that in mind she aims to create artwork that has a positive presence.
All rounds are custom made to order.
Expect a 2 week production time before shipped.
- The mandala rounds are printed on board and hang flush against the wall.
- The standard sizes are 600mm, 800mm and 1200mm diameter and are limited editions of 10, 5 and 3 respectively.
- Custom sizes are available on request.
- The works are also available as A3 or Square prints – stockist inquiries are welcome.
- Please email Anneke if you have any inquiries.